Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's been a good day...

Today is good. Firstly, I got my loot from www.amazon.com:

  • Season 2 of Penn & Teller's Bullshit
  • Faith No More's Introduce Yourself
  • Design Patterns, Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
  • Chainfire, Book 9 of the Sword of Truth series
  • Admiral Hornblower in the West Indies, the last of the Horatio Hornblower series.
J. is coming over tonight to watch some episodes of Bullshit. That should be fun.

I had some successes at work today too--always a reason for celebration! I love my work--every day is a new adventure, a new, tougher problem to solve, a new chance to pit my talents against the available technology, a new opportunity to master new skills. Things are still extremely busy here, but today was a good day.

No comments: