Sunday, November 07, 2004

Lazy weekend

Well, my weekend was what I had hoped it would be. I managed to watch all of Season 3 of Alias. It took half the season to resolve the cliffhanger from Season 2. They ended Season 3 on a cliffhanger as well, but I don't think the Season 3 cliffhanger was nearly as impressive.

I had a small dinner party on Saturday night which went very well. Bed, Bath, and Beyond ended up with a bunch of my money as I bought stuff for my table setting. As I get older and as my financial situation continues to improve, I find that I enjoy spending money and time on things I never cared about before. I don't wonder about this: I just remember a time when I had thought that I would be happy having as little as I had then, if I just didn't have to struggle so hard. It seems that my taste is growing in to my money.

No comments: