Friday, July 29, 2005

My 30th Birthday

I wasn't going to post anything for my birthday. It's not really a big deal to me really--except as an arbitrary point in time to set goal completion (e.g., be out of debt and in a house by 30--complete). However, I just found out about 10 minutes ago that Ice Scribe and I have the same birthday. That's fun for no reason that immediately comes to mind--just one of those ordinary coincidences that provides a bit of amusement.

I'm not really doing anything to celebrate--I was much more interesting in celebrating the purchase of a new house, and the successful demonstration of a software package I worked on. However, I will be hanging out with some guys from work playing XBox, and watching Battlestar Galactica, having some pizza and beer, and just generally having a regular, relaxing night of it.

So, Happy Birthday to Ice Scribe! and to me as well.

No comments: